As the coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to have an increased impact on our North State Acceptance family, we wanted to ensure you that we are taking steps across our entire branch network to help keep our customers and our employees safe and healthy. We continue to monitor the situation including information provided by the CDC website for information and have communicated this to our NSA team members.
Your local branch team is ready to provide assistance if you have any questions or need help with your account. Please feel free to call your local branch.
How to make a payment
Our branches are currently open for in-branch payments as well. To protect the health and safety of our customers and employees, a maximum number of customers allowed in at one time is posted.
- Please visit our Make a Payment page here for detailed information.
- You may use our third-party service provider to make payments online. North State Acceptance will pay the 3rd party convenience fees on your behalf through May 31st, 2020.
- For one time payments click here.
- For monthly or recurring payments click here.
- If you would like to make a payment over the telephone, call your local branch or utilize the third party payment process anytime at 844-334-8475.
- You may mail your payment to the North State branch that originated your loan–please do not send cash.
If you have been negatively impacted by the Coronavirus (COVID-19), we may be able to provide assistance. Our North State team is committed to working with our customers impacted by this situation. Please reach out to your local branch for assistance.
Applications for personal loans are encouraged to be taken over the phone with your local branch or online. We would also encourage you to contact your local branch to schedule an appointment as we may be able to provide curbside lending assistance during this time.